Of course, we only use the best raw materials for our wonderful gradient yarns. We not only attach great importance to the high quality of the yarns we use, but also feel obliged to social and ecological standards, which is why we make sure that our raw materials are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® are.
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification:
This certification ensures that no toxic chemicals were used to manufacture the yarns. This ensures our yarns are safe and suitable for all knitting projects.
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® regulates the following substances, among others:
- Forbidden azo colorants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel etc.
- Numerous chemicals that are harmful to health, even if they are not yet regulated by law.
- Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACh and the ECHA SVHC candidate list, insofar as they are relevant for fabrics, textiles, clothing or accessories in the opinion of expert groups in the OEKO-TEX® Association. Discussions and developments classified as relevant are taken into account as soon and as effectively as possible when the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements are updated.
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) requirements for lead.
- Numerous environmentally relevant substance classes
You can find more information about the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification under the following link: