Of course, we only use the best raw materials for our wonderful gradient yarns. We not only attach great importance to the high quality of the yarns we use, but also feel obliged to social and ecological standards, which is why we make sure that our raw materials are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® are.
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification:
This certification ensures that no toxic chemicals were used in the manufacture of the yarn. This ensures that our yarns are safe and suitable for all knitting projects.
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® regulates the following substances, among others:
- Prohibited azo colourants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel etc.
- Numerous chemicals that are hazardous to health, even if they are not yet regulated by law.
- Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Ordinance REACh as well as the ECHA SVHC candidate list, insofar as they are relevant for fabrics, textiles, clothing or accessories according to the assessment of expert groups of the OEKO-TEX® Association. Discussions and developments classified as relevant will be taken into account as soon and as effectively as possible when the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements are updated.
- Requirements of the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) on lead.
- Numerous also environmentally relevant substance classes
You can find more information about the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification under the following link: