Bobbel is the name for a ball of yarn wound or plied. Several threads are stretched on a wool winder and then wound into a bobble.

In recent years it has become more and more established that gradient yarns in particular are called bobbles, but single-colored yarns are also called bobbles or bobbles.

One of our gradient yarns:

One of our single-colored yarns: